Worship will resume on September 13th in the Sanctuary at 10:15am. Please keep in mind a couple of ‘housekeeping notes’ as we do our best to keep each of you as healthy as possible in our ‘new normal’ of these COVID-19 times.
- If you are sick, not feeling well, or nervous about attending church please know that our prayers are with you and do not come to church. We will be continuing a portion of our worship services online on FaceBook into the near future. Please feel free to tune-in and hear the scripture, message, & prayer through this online experience.
- Everyone who comes to worship at church is required to wear a mask. No exceptions. Portions of the service will be broadcast live on Facebook. If you do not wish to wear a mask or cannot for medical reasons, please feel free to worship with us at home.
- We will be practicing safe social distancing as much as possible in the sanctuary with pews marked off and places where family groups and individuals can safely sit with appropriate distance between each other.
- Only 2 restrooms will be open in the church. All others will be closed. If you need to use the restroom, please wash your hands both before and after using to help maintain sanitary conditions as much as possible.
- Both offering and prayer request boxes have been placed in the narthex. Please drop off your offering before worship on your way into service. Your prayer request will be collected after worship and will be prayed over by the Pastor’s during the week and brought to the congregation the following week.
- Our worship service will be shorter to help reduce the amount of time people are in the building.
- There will be no Sunday School or nursery care for the remainder of 2020.
- Also due to COVID we will not be able to “pass” any peace of God, communion, microphones, or similar traditional portions of the church worship service. We know that for our congregation this is a very different change. Please work with us through this.
God is still in control and asks for our faith over fear, while still asking us to be responsible Christians. We can’t wait to see you there on September 13th.
Pastor Luke & Pastor Katie